I have purchased a Lenovo ThinkCentre M58p computer and a ThinkVision L2251x monitor. I have tried connecting the computer and monitor with each of the three cables that were supplied and the same thing happens. I turn both the computer and the monitor on, and the monitor will say that it is going to power save mode and the light will turn yellow.
The video adaptor is: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT 512MB Full Height (DVI-I+DisplayPort)
The computer info is at the bottom of this post. This website has some information about the monitor: http://ccs.usask.ca/Lenovo/Monitors/L2251x.pdf
Is there something that I can buy that will make this work? The support person at lenovo said he didn't know what was wrong and was no help at all.
46R8643 SBB INTELCORE2QUAD Q9400 PROC
64Y6939 VBB OPER. SYS WN 7 PR 64
71Y4016 SBB GW7 PRF64 - ENGLISH
71Y5011 SBB MCPCTWR4X5 280W MLSL(W7
45R8921 VBB PC3-85001066MHZDDR3UDIMM
45R8930 VBB 8GB PC3-8500 SDRAM 4 DIMMS
46R1523 SBB NVIDIAGEFRC9500GT512MFLLHG
46R4456 SBB INT HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO
45R5800 SBB 500GB,8MCCH,7200RPM SATAII
46R1526 SBB 25 IN 1 CARD READER
71Y5520 SBB DVDRCRB8-SATA12XRAMWRT-W7
46R4219 SBB 56KBPS DATA/FX SOFT MOD
45R8916 SBB INT GIGABIT ETHERNET
41T3509 SBB USB PRO FS KEYB-US ENGLISH
87H5944 SBB OPTICWM USB PRIMAX 400 DPI
29R9297 SBB LINE CORD US
45R9564 SBB PUB US ENGLISH
The video adaptor is: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT 512MB Full Height (DVI-I+DisplayPort)
The computer info is at the bottom of this post. This website has some information about the monitor: http://ccs.usask.ca/Lenovo/Monitors/L2251x.pdf
Is there something that I can buy that will make this work? The support person at lenovo said he didn't know what was wrong and was no help at all.
46R8643 SBB INTELCORE2QUAD Q9400 PROC
64Y6939 VBB OPER. SYS WN 7 PR 64
71Y4016 SBB GW7 PRF64 - ENGLISH
71Y5011 SBB MCPCTWR4X5 280W MLSL(W7
45R8921 VBB PC3-85001066MHZDDR3UDIMM
45R8930 VBB 8GB PC3-8500 SDRAM 4 DIMMS
46R1523 SBB NVIDIAGEFRC9500GT512MFLLHG
46R4456 SBB INT HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO
45R5800 SBB 500GB,8MCCH,7200RPM SATAII
46R1526 SBB 25 IN 1 CARD READER
71Y5520 SBB DVDRCRB8-SATA12XRAMWRT-W7
46R4219 SBB 56KBPS DATA/FX SOFT MOD
45R8916 SBB INT GIGABIT ETHERNET
41T3509 SBB USB PRO FS KEYB-US ENGLISH
87H5944 SBB OPTICWM USB PRIMAX 400 DPI
29R9297 SBB LINE CORD US
45R9564 SBB PUB US ENGLISH