putting dvd movies on my computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigshow1030

Hey, I am just wanting to know if there is a way that I can put my dvd's on my computer....I am a collector of Sly stallone movies and I am wanting to know if there is a way I can put them on my computer so that way I can watch them off of that plus I will have a back up if anything ever happens to them? Any help you guys can offer me would be appreciated. Basically I know you have to have a dvd rom but I am not sure if I can just play them and do it just like copying music from my cd's to my harddrive. Or is it a software issue I need. Once again I appreciate the help!

Bobo

banned
You should be able to drag and drop from my computer, if not, you might be able to rip it using Windows Media Player, but I'm not sure if it would still be on the DVD. Nero would be your best bet. If you don't have it, go to Nero.com (i think), and download the trial version, if it's not illegal, I'll give you my serial number so you can use it

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
No its a quick way to get banned. Thread terminated.

BigShow:
Have a look at SmartRipper or DVDDecryptor and you can then rip the IFO/VOBs to your HDD (after which you can do whatever). Most software DVD players should be able to play IFO/VOB so you wont have playback problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.