Quick Question for Admin/Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imaruki

Where's the Feedback section, or do you not have one? Also, why don't you delete the topic instead of closing/locking it? Just wondering, please don't get pissed at me, I'm not trying to get banned...:eek:

ZER0X

VIP Member
Imaruki said:
Also, why don't you delete the topic instead of closing/locking it? Just wondering, please don't get pissed at me, I'm not trying to get banned...:eek:

Well if it's got something to do with....say....helping someone overclock there CPU and after helping them people might keep talking and go off topic so they lock it, people can still read up about it and instead of them making a new thread. theres one that has all the answers for them :)

Imaruki

Well, what about a Feedback forum/sub-forum, like if somebody wants to give feedback on the site or make suggestions or something to that affect? Or do you just post stuff like that in General Chat?

Imaruki

Ah...ok...well I'm done now so I guess you can lock/delete/or do whatever with it...thanks for the info...I'll remember it for future use if I ever need it.

4W4K3

VIP Member
I think it would also get a bit crowded in here if we didn't delete the more useless threads.

Then again if we delete alot of threads we would have a smaller archive and people would have to google alot more if they had questions. I know quality is alot better than quantity, but having a small thread count usually makes me think the site is "newer" and has few members. Which generally makes me feel less at "home"

That's just my weirdo opinion though:)

ZER0X

VIP Member
Imaruki said:
Ah...ok...well I'm done now so I guess you can lock/delete/or do whatever with it...thanks for the info...I'll remember it for future use if I ever need it.

You got it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.