Radeon 9200

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Depends what you're getting it for. If for gaming, hell no as the card was originally designed as a business, no-nonsense card ... a couple tweaks here and there gave it gaming potential. If you're into gaming, get a GF4Ti or a midrange GFX/Rad card :)

ZER0X

VIP Member
Ah yer sort of because that's all I could get because I had scummy integrated GFX. It can play FARCRY smooth, and battlefield vietnam, and other games :) im not really worried about GFX. ALL I NEED NOW IS RAM, I want to be able to play Starwars Knights of the old Republic but I need more RAM because when theres nothing around it's smooth, and when it's a big open space and theres heaps of objects around... it's jerky EEK!!

ZER0X

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Ah ok kewl :) ... that's kinda odd that you can play FarCry well but not KOTOR .... maybe it is the memory-count ... how much have you got? :)

ZER0X

VIP Member
I can't uninstall the integrated GFX all I can do is Disable the device, coz when I uninstall it, it automatically reinstalls. Thats probably why It's not 256 :D

ZER0X

Last edited:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I can't uninstall the integrated GFX all I can do is Disable the device, coz when I uninstall it, it automatically reinstalls.
You'll have to disable it in BIOS :) Then when you boot up you'll not load the device and/or allocate memory for it

ZER0X

VIP Member
I have really bad BIOS you can only change what comes up either PCI or onboard and PCI already chosen, thats all you can do. :(