Radiator stand and Case mods

galerecon

So I need to figure out how I'm going to install a radiator into my system which looks like this.

I'm going to water cool only my cpu for now, but Each month I will water cool a different part. In total, I want to watercool my cpu, gpu, ram, motherboard and maybe harddrive. So I will definitely need a 2 x tripple fan radiator or maybe 3 of them. I was thinking about drilling holes on the side of my case (opposite the window) and attaching this to it. Then buying radiators and fans that will fit. My case allowed tupes to flow out of the case from the back. It might look somewhere a long the lines of this. Any thoughts?

Also, I want to cut out the side panel of the case (the one that has the window) so that the whole thing would be a window. What would you recommend to use to cut it? I have a friend who has drills and stuff so I might consult with him on what's best.

Last edited:

galerecon

So I have made a sample design for my loop. and here it is:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/mk1watercoolingloopdesi.png

What do you guys think of this loop? I'm not sure whether to have it flow from the bay to the radiator above the case, or from the bay to the radiator below the case. Let me know what you guys think of this design.

My reservoir is in the bay if you guys didn't notice.
The 3 fan radiator will be attached to the back of my case cuz I have two wholes in the back my case for the tubing.