Rate this psu

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Man!

Pure beauty and quality (so it seems from the pic) !!! I mean and look at the connectors. I just hate having to unplug the cables when i was for example changing the PSU fans. This will allow you to have more fun when doing stuff and will look funky in a modded case. Otherwise, if it stays hidden...i would get another 500w PSU instead.

JAN :D

kopanowsall

lol i thoguht that it was ok.... i guess u guys are cheapies, although if it came with led fans it would be awesome... But then again not everyones cae has a window...

Echo_

kopanowsall said:
lol i thoguht that it was ok.... i guess u guys are cheapies, although if it came with led fans it would be awesome... But then again not everyones cae has a window...

cuz you know if you have leds it increases the performance 2x! ;)

4W4K3

VIP Member
could care less about looks lol, specs are all i want. looks pretty good...kinda pricey i think.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed, the non-modded version are a bit more affordable (and the PSU is still quite soilid)

Bobo

banned
I wouldnt get it, they are charging extra just for it to look cool. Unless you have a see-through case, and like to show off to your friends, I would say get a normal one.