Razor mouse competition!!!

lovely?

it does look like a very nice mouse. the exact same shape as the Death adder. the two thumb buttons have also been moved forward so your thumb doesnt rest directly on them, i like that. only problem i have with my Death Adder is that the rubberized coating loves to scratch off. a tiny bit of nail polish clearcoat does the trick :D

EDIT: after looking at some pictures i guess they didnt move the two thumb buttons, they just added some more. that works too, i guess.

Last edited:

JoeSamo

Hey guys.

There was a competition on the Razor site "Guess the name of the next gizmo, and you could win it"

Well, my guess was mamba, and the mouse is called mamba.

Guess I won.

But do any of you think that they will actually give me the mouse?

cause I am pretty excited, but sceptcal at the same time. And seeing as its $130, i guess i really want my prize...

Check the Razor Mamba

no way you guessed it..

Computer_Freak

Well, I doubt that just guessing it guarantees you win it, did you read the fine print? Given that the black mamba is a decently well known snake, I imagine they had several people guess it, and I doubt everyone gets a free $130 mouse. Most likely they randomly select a certain number (probably like 5 or 10) of the winners.

Old thread.

I dont care if I dont get it, I just want them to contact me, to say, yes, you guessed it, but you were not the 1st, or something along those like...

I just want them to acknowledge the winners...

And I did guess it. As Mamba, not Black Mamba...

Computer_Freak

Any new news on this

Contact them see what they say?

They emailed me yesterday.

Took them long enough.

They said the winner ill be announced on feb 17th

The only negative is that I just bought my Cyber Snipa Stinger and Im loving it.

But If i win the mamba, im sure my brother would like the stinger...

laznz1

They emailed me yesterday.

Took them long enough.

They said the winner ill be announced on feb 17th

The only negative is that I just bought my Cyber Snipa Stinger and Im loving it.

But If i win the mamba, im sure my brother would like the stinger...

lol good to hear keep us posted