Ready to buy a new computer, need your advice. Thanks

LazarusLong

edit: aw man that makes me depressed, but your I know deep down you are right. I’m going forward with your recommendations with a prebuilt. Thanks so much for your help.

Last edited:

LazarusLong

Well, I’m not sure that’s true about the memory is it? In my post I was referring to different kinds of memory, I’m serious, I was not referring to just Random Access Memory, I was referring to other kinds of memory... like auxiliary memory for example , or are you right , is all memory RAM? I’m just saying this isn’t is easy as I thought it was going to be, so I’m still sticking with a prebuilt for the first time around, which isn’t so hard at all. But are you sure you are right about memory? Aren’t there different kinds? That’s all I meant. My apologies.

snag

Well, I’m not sure that’s true about the memory is it? In my post I was referring to different kinds of memory, I’m serious, I was not referring to just Random Access Memory, I was referring to other kinds of memory... like auxiliary memory for example , or are you right , is all memory RAM? I’m just saying this isn’t is easy as I thought it was going to be, so I’m still sticking with a prebuilt for the first time around, which isn’t so hard at all. But are you sure you are right about memory? Aren’t there different kinds? That’s all I meant. My apologies.
build your own computer.
go on web and find good computer,i would start looking for i7 when you find on the web.
write down every part what is the computer made from and price them out.
1.computer case
2.mother board
3. procesor
4 video card
5 power suply
6.hard drive
7.memory
write all thinks down find price and ask here if that is good.
build computer is just put parts together,if you do that right everything should work,if not then you have to troble shoot that.
whot hapen when you buy computer and 1 week after warantie it die.
this way you can trble shoot and fix that.
buy the best price for best performance.i7 will do all you need.
if you need expensive video card it is up to you,i build with 4 monitors and i spend $100 on video cards,but they try to sell me $800 one video card,mine is working fine.