Recommendations? Triple monitors for Photoshop/work

gymjunkie

I'm thinking of going with three 32" displays, and using the Mount-It! triple monitor stand linked below. The computer is primarily for Photoshop, and I will probably do some light gaming on it at some point. I mostly just need the monitors to be great for Photoshop, and preferably not auto-dim when the screen is showing something dark, or at least not auto-dim much. Currently have $500 to spend, but if necessary I can go up to $300 per monitor, maybe $350 if it's really worth it.

https://www.amazon.com/Mount-Monitor-Adjustable-Displays-MI-2753/dp/B06X9D7JWP

I am considering one of these two. Any thoughts or recommendations between the two, or another?

Sceptre Curved 32-inch Gaming Monitor
This one is curved, has a high refresh rate, has AMD Freesynch, and is priced better, however is a VA monitor and has a resolution of 1080p. Given my somewhat bad eye sight, a smaller resolution isn't too terrible of a thing for me. But how much of a difference though would I see between a VA monitor and IPS monitor?

ViewSonic VX3276-2K-MHD 32 Inch Frameless Widescreen IPS 1440p Monitor
This one is a flat IPS monitor, and has a resolution of 1440p, however only has a refresh of 75 and is $40 more per monitor. I don't know if I'd really want three 32" flat monitors in front of me though, I have no experience.

I'm leaning more towards the curved monitors, but again I have zero experience with multiple monitors

gymjunkie

I also found this monitor from Z-Edge. It seems to be everything I want, 32" curved IPS LED monitor with AMD FreeSynch, a high refresh rate, and low response time.

Still looking for advice, opinions, and/or recommendations though since I am new to this part of computers.