Red Bull

jesbax

Lorand said:
I would like to have this thing near my computer:

Hieneken%20cooler.jpg

I have to agree on that. And the sad thing is i had a 3 liter bottle of it but drank it all and now i just have the bottle.

kof2000

jesbax said:
I have to agree on that. And the sad thing is i had a 3 liter bottle of it but drank it all and now i just have the bottle.

what is that thing to the right, looks like the thing u smoke pot with lol

anyways this girl asked me the other day if we carry star bucks double shot, but we're sold out and i suggested her to get a redbull, i hope she dont die on me lol.

Godfa7h3r

I drank 4 Red Bulls last night just before clubbin'. WOW. It was the first time I've had them and it just got me wired. Needless to say, I couldn't sleep when I got home last night. That kinda sucked since I had class in the morning.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I bought a case from Sam's Club the other night, 24 cans, for about $32. That's pretty cheap considering they are over $2 a piece in gas stations and grociery stores.

kof2000

uhhh... sam's club and a walmart is about to open soon in my area lol talking about red bull galore! lol of course is not like i'll be buying cases of them.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
2L of vodka
36 cans of redbull... damn thats first time the "filler" costed more than the alcohol :p

kof2000

when i buy in bulk locally i think it is a 32can or something and the cost is only a dollar a can instead of if you buy singles it cost like 2.50.

4W4K3

VIP Member
kof2000 said:
when i buy in bulk locally i think it is a 32can or something and the cost is only a dollar a can instead of if you buy singles it cost like 2.50.

Our single bottled cokes cost $1.25 at the mall. its OUTRAGEOUS!!!