Registry - pls help

Tyrel

Greetings!

So i have a serious problem. One of my frends computer does very strange things. I've tried to look trough it with vnc, but the computer always freezes, so, i'm unable. AVG and Spybot are unable to run, because the freezings. He starts the scan, with 2 mins after, the comp is dead.
I have asked him, to send me 2 files, i attach them to the post. One of them is the eventlog/system and the other is an error message he usually gets. Bot of them is in our language, so if someone needs something to be translated, please let me know. Only a few words are in hungaryan, the error messages are usually english. (The maffia in the log is the username, not a virus or such)
I dont even know where to post this (software/hardware) coz i don't know whats the prob...
I've asked him to format the system partition, and reinstall windows, but even after this, the problem is still up... Because of this, i don't think registry repair will be able to take care of this problem...
Maybe... Anyone can give me some kind of hdd testing prog, memory testing prog, or anyone has got any ideas?

Attachments

• nevtelen(12).JPG
    nevtelen(12).JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 36
  • log.txt
    35.7 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:

Tyrel

Thanks

The problem is, that i need a lot of time and patience to tell him what to do with his computer, because he is noob for computers. He can't use comps so good... And he's far, 30km+ from me...
But i will tell him to try in safe mode... But, i think the comp will freeze while it's scanning...
Heh... And... he don't even wants to hear about formatting the full hdd... :(

Last edited:

joshj

That is definitely some adware/spyware. The first message is somebody trying to get you to install some more stuff (likely viruses) on the computer. If starting up in Safe Mode doesn't work, try moving the drive to another computer as a slave drive, and then doing a scan for adware/spyware and viruses on that computer.