remote help

I know there is a lot of easyer way to this so you don't have to tell me.

But I have two win xp pro systems and they have Remote Desktop.

Is this only going to work if both computers are on an InTranet or can it work over the Internet??
 
thanks but

Now let me ask this
I can only use the computer that is running win xp pro to hold the files I want and as the computer I want to connect to.

The computer that will be Remote ontrolling it can be any other verson of windows RIGHT?????????????
 
Yes, later versions of Windows also include Remote Desktop.

But if you're talking about sharing files, then Remote Desktop is not your answer.
 
thanks but

What I ment was this

If I want to connect to my Aunts computer to take files off it and put them on my computer She must be running win xp pro RIGHT

Sorry I sould have ask this way befor
 
What I ment was this

If I want to connect to my Aunts computer to take files off it and put them on my computer She must be running win xp pro RIGHT

Sorry I sould have ask this way befor

What I posted will do that. If each of you have a drop box account you can share drop boxes over the net and you can go into your drop box and grab stuff she puts in hers.
 
Back
Top