remote software

Taylor

Remote Access

Hi,

I am using Remote Access solution called "RemotePC" (http://www.remotepc.com/) It is very easy and simple to use. It offers security and is very cost effective.It allows you to access your Internet enabled home or office computer from a remote computer with Internet access anywhere in the world and run applications and other programs, read emails, access your data files and even transfer files between your computer and the remote computer.
They have a free trial version, so you can test it and then buy it if it suits your needs.

Regards
Taylor

SFR

Truth fears no questions
I know third party software always has more features etc... but Remote Desktop Connection which comes with Windows gets the job done.

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
SFR said:
I know third party software always has more features etc... but Remote Desktop Connection which comes with Windows gets the job done.
i never did try that. i use vnc at home, it's a little slow, but it's good enough for my purposes (managing a file/web server). we also used to use nortons pcanywhere at my old workplace. it seemed to be pretty good and the speed was really good considering that we did remote connections thru a dial-up connection, since our sister company did not have broadband available in their area.