[request] Vista 32-bit MS Paint

Berlin

Hello!
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but... Well, I don't know where should I - there's really no place on this forums for my humble request :)

The problem is:

my girlfriend is a computer-graphic artist and she's been working with MS Paint lately - trying to get the maximum out of this program, with great results... Lately she's got a new laptop with Windows 7 and as you may know, the Win7 Paint sucks painfully.

There is a way to replace this MS Paint with the older one, from Windows Vista (not XP, there ARE! differences between XP and Vista Paint) but we have no way to do it ourselves - my computer's running on polish version of Win7, her older computer is running on Vista, but it's 64x.
The Win7 she's got on her laptop is 32bit + it's running in ENGLISH (this laptop is a gift from America).
It'd be pointless to format the harddrive with an original system and install Vista just to get and old version of MS Paint...

So, to anyone with 32-bit english version of vista:

could anyone of you send me 2 files?

they're:

windows/system32/mspaint.exe
windows/system32/en-US/mspaint.exe.mui

I'd give my email to anyone who'd send me a PM, but I'd appreciate any speedyshare/megaupload/rapidshare/whatever link too..

Sorry for my first post being such a bore to all of you, but it'd be really helpful.

Thank you!

Berlin

Yeah, sure I did...

Yet still, the point is to create valuable "art" using primitive tools, not semi-photoshops, that's exactly why we need MS Paint from Vista (it had one unique element that XP version didn't have and it's absolutely essential - scrolling the zoom)

lucasbytegenius

Win7 Paint ROCKS! Come on...
But I'll ask my friend who has Vista (the one I've been trying to get to upgrade :D) for the files. Let'cha know when I get them.

Berlin

I have no idea how could I thank you... Now I'll just have to check out if it works and if it does - THANKS!!!

Broni

VIP Member
You're very welcome
smiley_says_hello.gif

Let me know....