#$%^&* RGB Fusion 2.nothing

novicegeek

On my rebuild, I purchased a Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Pro motherboard, which I was initially excited to install. But then the RGB nightmare began. It seems that these mothers (I'm being facetious, but I'm not), can only run RGB Fusion software successfully. Now, I should mention here that I have some Corsair accessories (keyboard, mouse, mouse pad, and lighting tower) so I have iCUE software running those, but it doesn't seem to recognize the motherboard.

The problem is, I can't get the RGB Fusion 2.0 software to recognize my Crucial Ballistix RGB RAM. Oh, it did at first, but then after I shut down the computer and turned it back on, it would be gone from the software interface. On the first few times, to fix the issue, I completely uninstalled the RGB Fusion program and reinstalled it. I met with some success doing that, but after a reboot, it would disappear again. Now, it won't even show up after a reinstall - and I've tried it about three or four times.

After scouring the internet, the closest thing I found to an answer was a video where a guy said to reformat the hard drive. Other than that, which seems rather drastic, I am at a complete loss as to what to do. I should probably be satisfied with the lights I have in my computer case, but dern it, at 100 bucks a stick, I want those suckers to light up! Oh, yeah, I tried the Ballistics MOD Utility. It won't work with the darn motherboard. That was my first choice.

So... any suggestions as to what I might do. You guys are my last shot at figuring this out.

Thanks a bunch.