RoRoYoBoat's Buying/Selling Thread

RoRoYoBoat123

Hello, this is my thread to post what I am looking to buy and what I am looking to sell. I will keep it updated over time.

Date: 01/06/14

Buying:
-LGA 2011 Socket Mobo (any type welcome, just give me appropriate info)
-Nvidea Video card, prefer a 760 but welcome to others at good prices

If it is on this list, then I am still looking for it, As previously stated I will update this over time as my needs change. When responding please give me all relevant info and a link to a product description/pic of item. When selling my items, I send prices, upon request, via PM to keep the thread clean and less confusing. People offering to sell me items, please post price with info.

Thank you for looking at my thread

Last edited by a moderator:

MyCattMaxx

Per the rules you need to post a pic of the items along with a piece of paper with your user name and Computer Forum written on it.
You also need to list the price.

RoRoYoBoat123

I will fix the above listed problems in a few days. I am currently out of town and unable to comply immediately. I thank you for the heads up.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will fix the above listed problems in a few days. I am currently out of town and unable to comply immediately. I thank you for the heads up.

As your unable to provide pics until a few days time,I have removed the selling part of your thread and left the wanted part.

Feel free to edit back in those for sale stuff when you have valid pictures. :)