Rules Question...

Gravegun

Is there any certain forum I should put this on? Please move it it does!

Okay, this rule..

1. Posting/discussion about software cracks, serial no's, and illegal downloading and duplication of software is prohibited.

*I have links talking about the legal matters however, they give further links to download the playstation emulation software so I have not posted them till further notice...*

Does it apply to legit talk about legal emulation? I mean I know as soon as you hear "Emulator" ,"illegal ROMS!!!!!!" pops into most of your heads. I own a play station, therefore I have the legal rights to the BIOS*correct me if i;m wrong*. Also I don't play off ISO's I actually play of my play station disks. I have seen some forums with people seeking legit help for running there emulator's *I know I'm not a mind reader they might have acquired the BIOS/ROM illegally. However they don't post sites or any other things that are violating the rules up wrong. Seeing these I feel eager to help them with a answer on their thread but I am afraid of being shunned/banned for it.

Impulse666

I know the GH forums won't let you even mention homebrew or exploits without being banned. You're not allowed to ask at all how to play the custom backups or load any exploits. If you're asking for the information google it and find it yourself, and if you're trying to help someone else, PM them.

edit: that's just my advice to be safe, but let a mod give the official ruling.

Last edited: