Sanyo C5 Digital Media Camera

The_Other_One

VIP Member
It's expensive and the quality isn't wonderful... It lacks a flash which would really hurt it with digital still shots. Mpeg4 video is nice, but I've seen similar features on cheaper cameras.

If you want a video camera, get a nice miniDV camera. If you want a digital camera, get a nice digital camera. You could get both for less than the price of that...

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
It has a flash, but that isn't the main issue. The problem is that the lens manufacturer is not listed anywhere, so I think it's P.O.S. No matter how good the rest of the components are, if the lens are crappy, the image will also be crappy...

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Very true...and I see the flash now. Sorry, I was looking for a review or something but apparently I found another one...

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Those thin ones are becomming quite popular, and will probably be the next big thing in cameras. However, for that price, you can get a much better camera. I'm pretty sure the best Casio Exilim camera isn't more than $600, and it has a higher quality CCD and has 640x480 MPEG4 video, if I remember correctly.