Saving Desktop Links.

kelly

Member
I have over 300 website links on my desktop. all of which require painstaking replacment after an OS reinstall. in future I'd like to avoid this if I can, I've placed all of my favorites into folders and saved them to CD-RWs, and I'm using a device called DesktopOK which saves and restores the desktop icon placement with a few clicks of the mouse, what I'm wondering is, after I've returned the favorites folders to their original location, is there any way I can save the DesktopOK device onto a CD-RW in such a way that it can be operational after an OS reinstall ? for me this would be an amazing time saver !
 
Web site link?? Why make it so complicated? Just copy the my favourite folder and save in on Flash drive. Or if you using firefox, you can export it as html. copy/ import it back after reinstall OS...
 
Back
Top