screen capture app

BlaBli

hello dude :)

im looking for a good free app that capture the whole page, like if i have a document that i need to scroll down to c the rest of it, i need an app that capture the unseen part.

thanks a lot guys ;)

SFR

Truth fears no questions
BlaBli said:
hello dude :)

im looking for a good free app that capture the whole page, like if i have a document that i need to scroll down to c the rest of it, i need an app that capture the unseen part.

thanks a lot guys ;)
this program isnt free...(and I know how much most people LOVE free software) but it actually looks pretty cool!
There is also a free 30 day trial...
http://www.techsmith.com/products/snagit/default.asp

some more:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=DVXB,DVXB:2004-50,DVXB:en&q=screen+capture

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
i need an app that capture the unseen part.
I don't think there's a screen capture software that can do such thing. But if you have Adobe Acrobat, you could export that document to pdf, then save it as a bitmap.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Lorand said:
I don't think there's a screen capture software that can do such thing. But if you have Adobe Acrobat, you could export that document to pdf, then save it as a bitmap.
pssst... Lorand.. I found more than one program (in my previous post) that captures the unseen part....:eek:

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
I never understood what's the need for a screen capturing software while there's an absolutely free PrintScreen button on the keyboard...
As for capturing a document page at higher resolution than that of the screen's, the best solution is Acrobat.

BlaBli

Verrona & Lorand

i'll explain slow so will understand fast ok ;), the printscreen bottun copture just what u c on the screen, for exmple, if u have *.doc file that is longer than what the screen can show u (and u need to scroll down to c the rest of the doc) then u need to printscreen once, and then scroll down and printscreen again, that gives u 2 files of the same doc right? just different part of it...
now, what i am looking for is a program that can capture the whole doc in 1 file, get it?????

cheers, and have a nice WE

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
I got it the first time... :)
That's why I said Acrobat would be a solution. This isn't free, but you could search for a free program that convert a doc to pdf and then another that converts a pdf to a bitmap.

dell-dh

When I want to do what you are asking for, I just print to PDF995 and it makes it into a pdf, hey it works for me.
dh

SFR

Truth fears no questions
BlaBli said:
ooo.. and SFR, 10x man, cool app

It is very simple... someone asks a QUESTION and you answer it. There is no need to judge the merit or validity of the question.

I am not here to judge why you want a more advanced screen capture app. I have never thought about something like that until I searched around for you... and it turns out to be pretty cool.

Unbeknownst to me, there is an entire market of screen capture software, so blabli is not the only one who wants screen capture software!