Secure Digital Card not working?

Adam Warren

Hey, i own a 256mb SD card, i have it for my MP3 Player, but the card is being gay, when i go into mpio to take the songs off it, it wont work and freeze's up :(. whats going on, HELP. NEED TO GET SONGS ON BEFORE MY TRIP!!!!

Adam Warren

ok, its really starting to piss me off now, nothing will go on the card or some off it? could it be the software?

Lax

VIP Member
Could be that the disk is borked. It happened to one of my 128Mb Sandisks. Bring it back to the store you got it from and see what they say about it. If it really is broken then the music on it is most likely lost.

Adam Warren

Lord AnthraX said:
Could be that the disk is borked. It happened to one of my 128Mb Sandisks. Bring it back to the store you got it from and see what they say about it. If it really is broken then the music on it is most likely lost.

Is there any other software i can download to try it, to make sure thats not what it is?

Adam Warren

i can do a couple things with it and then it freezes up, when ever i get luckey and finaly get something on it, it will work work, its getting it on thats the trick!

Lax

VIP Member
Was gonna say a bad sector or something but it looks like you got it now. OH if anyone knows how to format a Laptop HDD (and fix/block out bad sectors) that's used in this please let me know. I've tried doing it through windows but it doesn't load the drive (prolly cause of different file system).