Selling a storage bin full of stuff!

Imaruki

Okay, I stumbled upon a good deal on a storage bin....I bought it and found all this computer equipment inside. Will take best offer on all of the stuff. I have it online at my website's gallery, so here's the link:

http://shawn.cfxhost.info/Photos/index.php?cat=2

If you know what some of the pieces I didn't make a description for are, then please link the picture and tell me what they are.

Thank you.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hahha

No offense man...but it seems to me that the only thing of petential value could be be the copier and the CD cases. The rest seems junk to say the least. How much did you pay for this? 10 dollars max I hope.

JAN :D

Imaruki

jancz3rt said:
No offense man...but it seems to me that the only thing of petential value could be be the copier and the CD cases. The rest seems junk to say the least. How much did you pay for this? 10 dollars max I hope.

JAN :D
I paid $0......yeah I know it is, but it has to go and I'm willing to sell it for as high as a can get...even if I can only get $1 for a box full of stuff, I'll take it.

Imaruki

Lord AnthraX said:
If your selling that router/hub I'd be interested in buying that.
Yes I am selling it....I'll take whatever you'll offer (as long as it's a reasonable price.)

Last edited:

Imaruki

Lord AnthraX said:
You think you could give a little more specs on it? Brand, port types?
Brand = Accton
16 10/100 ports with Daisy Chain compatiblilty
BNC Connection in back
Power cord and BNC connectors included
Original box included too

Lax

VIP Member
Imaruki said:
Brand = Accton
16 10/100 ports with Daisy Chain compatiblilty
BNC Connection in back
Power cord and BNC connectors included
Original box included too

Brand new it's 18$ (no shipping) has yours ever been used before or damaged at all?