--Should i go for it?--

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkymonky8u

as u can see in my sig it sayd 768 ram and i see evryone else and its liek a nice common # of 512 or 1 gb so should i get the full 1 gb for better performance and just the coolness of saying OOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEE GGGGIIIGGGAAABBBYYYTTTEE (im no hick but i do live in a semi ghetto so 1 gb is all godlike hehe) and when i play half life 2 it lags on big explosions so will this help out??? u know thsi extra 256 or just load maps faster???

SFR

Truth fears no questions
funkymonky8u said:
as u can see in my sig it sayd 768 ram and i see evryone else and its liek a nice common # of 512 or 1 gb so should i get the full 1 gb for better performance and just the coolness of saying OOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEE GGGGIIIGGGAAABBBYYYTTTEE (im no hick but i do live in a semi ghetto so 1 gb is all godlike hehe) and when i play half life 2 it lags on big explosions so will this help out??? u know thsi extra 256 or just load maps faster???

... what???

Let me see if I understand...

You are going to purchase 256MB of PC 2100 for around $40 because your semi ghetto neighborhood friends will think better of you??? ..and during HL2 you wont even notice any improvement....

:confused:

jesbax

it all depends on to things, what you are going to do woth you computer and of course how much money you have to burn. If everything is running like you want it to then leave it alone. IF you need it for memory diffrent games or computer lagging to the ponit it makes you mad then get more memory. It is all up to you.

funkymonky8u

well since my comp sucksand only has 2 DIMM slots im gonna try to sell the one stick of 256 and get another stick a 512 and i dont even think my mobo supports dual channel so i might or might not do it i might just save upmoney for "Later" portion of my sig and tell me if wut u guys think of that comp and plz no flaming but from wut i could see i think its pretty nice even tho i didnt think that eMachines made ocmp with pci-e ports (lol jk im just mad at the fact that i hate my comp and that im very jealous of the performance i see on some vids i download)

Status
Not open for further replies.