Skyrim Class

Yeah I had full dragon and daedric around 25 or so. But I got my smithing up very early. Now it is time to max enchanting and alchemy to make some great smithing and enchanting potions to make even better armor and weapons.

Enchanting takes forever. I'm at 92 or so and its been a lot of boring work. Not sure about alchemy.

Last edited:

Troncoso

VIP Member
Last edited:

claptonman

2012020600001.jpg

2012020600002.jpg

Why is there a Dwemer on my screen...

Danda

I was running a Imperial Mage, level 17 then gave up because I finished the main quest too early.

Restarted with a Orc Warrior (Sheidl/Dual Weilding one handers). I am having a ball of fun so far how I put the main quests on the side and complete quests that are on the side. Join the Imperials first and captured all Stormcloak Territory. Join the Companions and completed all their work (Got their axe which is hanging out my entry door in my home at Whiterun.

I join the Dark Brotherhood, though I dont like it too much. Im against killing innocent, but killing criminals is different.

So far 40+ hours on my Orc Warrior and its a ton of fun so far. Her is level 26, though I need to work on getting dragon Armour

Perkomate

Nord single handed axe w/shield with a bow and arrow. Going pretty well. Started Dark Brotherhood, which is earning me too much bounty.