So I have been trying to figure this out. Well I got my first ever computer building running and so far everything is working good. One problem, when I go to leave and come back and my computer has gone to sleep. Well i hit the mouse and i hear it cut on and the lights come on...the blue leds. But thats it.Nothing comes on the monitor at all. I have to manually cut off the power switch on the power supply. Then hit the power to get it on. Ive tried mashing keys, using the power on the front to bring it back and get nothing. I'm using windows 7 if this matters.
Any help would be awesome. Other than that I have been reading forums to figure this out. Thanks
Any help would be awesome. Other than that I have been reading forums to figure this out. Thanks