So im new and I have a problem.

Dead Myke

I'm building a computer, nothing great or anything. Just something better then what i have. And i need a bit of help finding a motherboard. This is everything i already have.

AMD Athlon 64 3800+ Processor (Venice) Socket 939

MSI NX7900GS-T2D256E-HD GeForce 7900 GS PCI Express 256MB DDR3 Video Card w/Dual-DVI, TV-Out & HDTV

Corsair VS1GBKIT400 1GB Kit DDR400 PC3200 CAS2.5 Value Select Memory

So i was wondering if anyone could tell me if this motherboard would fit and run the items listed above or if anyone could post a board that would work: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813131568

If you do read and reply to this message I think you very much for your time.

Last edited:

The_Other_One

VIP Member
That board should work fine, but I'm a little confused... Are those parts listed what you already have in your previous computer or what you already have for your new one?

Dead Myke

Sorry about the mix up. The parts that I listed are what I already have for my new computer. I ordered everything from zipzoomfly.com the first time, but the board i wanted was backordered and to this day 13 days later it still is. So im just going to get the board listed here because I want to put this thing together somewhere around 12 days ago >.>

Would a few other people please give me there opinion's on this matter. I have this thing where I like to be sure before I spend 170$