So now what?

put the little brass hexagons into the motherboard tray, then put the motherboard on to that the screws go into the standoffs, do all the cable wiring you can at that point
__________________
free crysis killer I got
300mhz celeron@450mhz
32mb of ram
windows 98
ati rage 8mb card baby :P
________________
steve
SEO
 
i'm interested with this topic... i have all read the above discussions and i have learned a lot

me too! I have always been building them since I was 4 yrs old.. I started out building commodores and old apples to play oregon trail. The first sound I remember is a 5" floppy's "Wohw" when you bend it just right. This thread is right up my ally, thank you.

*Shakes fist at spammers* :mad:
 
We'll the rest of my parts showed up today and finished the build sort of. I installed all the hardware, just didn't plug anything in or do cable mgmt yet. I think I'm gonna drop it off and let the local comp. store do it for me. There's to much stuff and my hands are to big to be putting in this case. Besides it'll be worth my sanity......:D
 
ok lol, thats why i like modular motherboard trays, you can assemble it all if the cooler doesnt stick up that far, and then throw it in the case, and i think im being mocked by a spammer...
 
Back
Top