suntwister
New Member
Now this my just be another one of those topics where people get annoyed because it gets asked all the time. I'm having some PC problems and I wanted to see if anyone could diagnose what it is or might just have an idea or theory as to what it could be.
My issue is that my PC randomly will freeze when in use. It has frozen when I've used a music Program (windows media player 11,LimeWire, etc.) or when I go to play a game for anywhere between 10 minutes to a couple hours (I.E. Ragnarok Online). Now the PC goes into full lock-up and I have to restart.
MY PC specs are this:
AMD athlon XP 2400+ processor (2.00 GHz)
1.5 GB of ram
80 GB Hard Drive
Radeon 9550 video card
250 watt power supply
So does anyone have any idea why it would be freezing. I've also done virus scans, disk clean-ups and disk defrags and it still freezes.
My issue is that my PC randomly will freeze when in use. It has frozen when I've used a music Program (windows media player 11,LimeWire, etc.) or when I go to play a game for anywhere between 10 minutes to a couple hours (I.E. Ragnarok Online). Now the PC goes into full lock-up and I have to restart.
MY PC specs are this:
AMD athlon XP 2400+ processor (2.00 GHz)
1.5 GB of ram
80 GB Hard Drive
Radeon 9550 video card
250 watt power supply
So does anyone have any idea why it would be freezing. I've also done virus scans, disk clean-ups and disk defrags and it still freezes.