Someone Invent This!

pc club guy

I like capturing images from my computer, sometimes for errors that occur, creating pictures, saving stuff that cant be copied other then in this manner; its all good but, i was wondiring if it would be possible to create several screen captures with out deleting the previous one, in other words, i would like to take several screen captures repetetively. So if someone can make it or forward the idea to Microsoft it would be nice.
If you know of a software that does this, can you post it please:)

Im hoping someone from Microsoft is taking notes:)

red onion

Neoshooter (One of the top two links, Installer or .zip.)
Ask and you shall receive. This program will sit in your system tray and will take screenshots or shots of your active window and save them individually as image files.

Last edited:

pc club guy

thanks but next time dont put a link to a load, it seems unsecure of what will be downloading:)

Wow this is great, i had been thinking about this for a long time, Thanks Man!:D

Last edited:
S

serjsmirnoff

Sounds like a good idea, my friends owns a software developing company, i'll talk to him and see if they can invent that.

Jon Boy

Don't bother there is many different versions of this around anyway. I have a different one to what that other person has. Im afraid to say that these screen shot utilities are old news.

Edit - I have no idea why I just posted here this is a very old thread lol.

Edit 2 - My bad maybe its not that old (and would you like me to send you a link to the site where I got mine from it can take in jpg or bmp. You can also select the quality of the jpg images)

Last edited:

Jon Boy

Mine is called UOSU or Ultimate Online Screenshot Utility. And this has been a godsend as I have taken over 1000 pictures with it and if I had managed to get them the coventional way as a bitmap that would take up probably over 2gig or more of memory. But because of the compression thingy they only about 120kb each.

p.s. Do you just love my avatar its the first gif image I ever made.

Jon Boy

lol thanks. Erm just type in on a search engine "download gif creator" basicaly and download 1 you like the look of.

Jon Boy

I have gif movie gear its brilliant. Also for some movy files you can add them and it will automatically turn them into a gif. (Does not always work though).

stalex111

I didn't find a GIF creator that was free. They were all like three dollars or so, and being a kid, i have no credit card.