Something wrong with CF????

Bobo

banned
OK, things seem to be a little messed up here. Anything that sir fart a lot posted in is messed up, and when I click on him, it brings me jshah41. And in the thread post yourself, when I go to page 4, there are no posts, yet it says that there should be. What is up????

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
That happens when somebody's account and his posts are deleted. After some time (and postings in those threads) everything will be normal again.

Christopher

VIP Member
I was going to say the same, but I'm not sure. Deleting posts from a thread shouldn't make the number of pages screw up, and it shouldn't display another users profile in the place of a deleted one.

Quite odd, we just experienced something like this on WT. We had to run a mySQL repair on our tables.

Bobo

banned
Lorand said:
That happens when somebody's account and his posts are deleted. After some time (and postings in those threads) everything will be normal again.
That's what I had figured, but I also thought
Chroder said:
I'm not sure. Deleting posts from a thread shouldn't make the number of pages screw up, and it shouldn't display another users profile in the place of a deleted one.
:confused:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Bobo said:
OK, things seem to be a little messed up here. Anything that sir fart a lot posted in is messed up, and when I click on him, it brings me jshah41. And in the thread post yourself, when I go to page 4, there are no posts, yet it says that there should be. What is up????
What you said is normal, because I didnt rebuild all the forum information after deleting those accounts, but when you click on their username, you shouldnt get another user account showing up in its place, if you notice that happen again, please post the link.

Bobo

banned
ian said:
What you said is normal, because I didnt rebuild all the forum information after deleting those accounts, but when you click on their username, you shouldnt get another user account showing up in its place, if you notice that happen again, please post the link.
Everything seems to be hunkey-dory now, the 4th page isn't there anymore on post yourself, and sir fart a lot is not to be found. BTW, you can delete this thread if you feel thus obliged:D