sound card drivers windows 10

alpha1001

i switched motherboad and the new one doesnt have embadded sound card, i found a some old card and i cant find drivers for windows 10 64 bit, after hours of searching i found 32 bit windows vista drivers (which are not compatable)
1122112211.JPG

would really appreciate help in finding drivers,
thanks!!

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, but you won't find drivers for windows 10 for that card. Pretty sure that card only supported XP and Vista. What motherboard do you have?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
You'll have to get a new soundcard that supports windows 10 as there is no onboard sound on that motherboard.

mistersprinkles

Thanks Lincsman. Seriously though if all you're after is stereo output, the Audioquest Dragonfly is pretty much unbeatable in its price range. If you need 5.1/7.1 ASUS makes some nice external stuff. It won't sound as good as the Dragonfly though.

lincsman

You're welcome. After comparing with other new analog stereo headphones I got, I'd say my Corsairs are not necessarily as good for stereo as my other ones. However for movies and games where the surround kicks in it does make a huge improvement. I'll check out the Audioquest Dragonfly's, thank you.