Spyware-Terminator

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
LOL, the Terminator strikes again:
From 1 January, a new law is being introduced to protect computer users from software known as spyware.

_40672295_arnie_getty203.jpg

The legislation, which was approved by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, is designed to safeguard people from hackers and help protect their personal information.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
I love California.. but this Democrat dressed in Republican-made suits.. is simply borrowing money, which we will have to pay off later... and tricking people into changing one of our valuable constitutional provisions on running for the President of the United States. Not to mention his lies about illegal aliens and promising not to give them drivers licenses and no mention of REQUIRING them to have car insurance.....

A woman without insurance ran into my mother and was trying to sue my mother for damages....

I love the world we live in...

Oh, back to your post Lorand... YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE SPYWARE!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED... it was amazing... I got on my computer this morning and for the first time EVER, when I ran my adware/spyware programs and THEY FOUND NOTHING... and a little message popped up afterwards:

"Asta La Vista Baby"

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
LMAO... :D

I don't expect we can get rid of spywares with a law signed by a comedian, but the quantity of my daily spam decreased after Arnie's anti-spam law...