RainDownMyBlues
New Member
So I'm not really sure why this is happening. It stays at the Windows XP loading screen infefinatly. The loading bar just keeps going and going.
I can't get into safe mode, or even system restore!
I put a new power supply and video card in, and this started. So I took out the new vid card and put the old one in, remembering that I forgot to install the drivers for the new card before installing. Old one back in and it still does it!
I'm at a complete loss as to what to do.
I can't get into safe mode, or even system restore!
I put a new power supply and video card in, and this started. So I took out the new vid card and put the old one in, remembering that I forgot to install the drivers for the new card before installing. Old one back in and it still does it!
I'm at a complete loss as to what to do.