Stumped!! Help needed!!!

ryanvaze

New Member
Hi guys... I'm running windows 7 ultimate and as of yesterday, internet explorer and windows media player are both not working. I access the internet through a sign-in page. The page loads, but after i fill in my username and password and click the login button, nothing happens. I downloaded Firefox, and it works fine. I tried running it without add ons but doesnt help, and i tried resetting IE but that didnt help either.
With WMP, the program doesnt open, and if i click a file that would open by default in WMP, i get an error message saying Server execution Failed.
Before these issuse started i was running Avast Antivirus Pro. I took it off two days ago and put on Zone Alarm. i think that this might have something to do with.
Please Help!!!
 
Oh and once i've logged in with Firefox, IE goes back to working. Log out of firefox, and still not possible from IE.
 
Internet Explorer is a big security risk and windows media can't play much. I'd download vlc media player and just use firefox.
 
Back
Top