Subnotebooks

miaeih

Anyone here into subnotebooks?
I used to own one a long time ago... I think only the Japanese market has a wider selection these notebooks. Wish there were some/more in the US market :mad:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Subnotebooks exist. Fujitsu and Samsung make a couple models I believe. ASUS might have a subnotebook also.

PcBoss

To be honest i have never ever had a subnotebook in my life, although i would love to but they are so dear! i mean there is nice cheap ones but they will leave me half way!

I had a dell laptop once but i had to sell it due to special reasons.. :eek: (you knoowww money reasons) :) But iam really hoping that the new collage i have signed up for will accept me..

Because i choose pc support course and for my 2nd option i choose webdesigner, if i get this thing going and go work in a big company i will buy subnotebook first thing :D

No hold on!!! i forgot, i have to pay my girlfriend the 20.00 i borrowed the other day :rolleyes:

miaeih

ASUS has a subnotebook?? o_O
Mmm.. Before I bought my laptop, I looked into subnotebooks but.. I guess none compared to the ones in Japan with all the lil toys attached. The prices were rediculous too...
My old one was a Libretto which got discontinued here in the US.