WIndows 10 Suggestions for future upgrade and a problem with my pc speakers

kite26

Hello, my pc has the following specs:

VIDEO CARD: AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor

CPU SPEED: 3.9 Ghz

RAM: 16 GB G.Skill RipjawsV 16GB DDR4-3200MHz

MOTHERBOARD: B450M-A PRO MAX (MS-7C52)

I bought this combination this year and i can say that i am satisfied. I want to ask an expert here, if i have to do an upgrade, what you would recommend me? I don't really like to buy all parts at once, so i prefer to upgrade gradually (when i decide it, possibly within 2021). Is it worth to wait for some upcoming releases? I use it for gaming (Hitman 2, Read Dead Redemption 2) and of course for desktop work.

Also i have issue with my pc speakers. When i connect them they do a zzzzzz sound. I have tried the female jacks of my pc, but i still get the same sound. What to do?

Last edited:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Are you sure the cable is fully plugged into the port? Try the speakers on another pc and see if its the same, if it is then you know its the speakers. Your current configuration should be more then enough to run your games you posted.

kite26

Yes, the cable is fully plugged. It maybe caused by electrostatic electrictricity. Somewhere i read that may i have to purchase a sound card (internal or external). Maybe this action solve the problem? The speakers are quite new, i don't believe that they are broken.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
First try the speakers in another system before buying a sound card. If they sound normal in another pc then you know its something with the onboard sound or inteference nearby somewhere. Just because they are new doesn't mean there isn't something wrong with them.