it-techs

First kindly note my current machine specifications:
Lenovo ThinkCentre M58p Type 7484 Tower
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 2.40GHz/2M/800
RAM: 2*2 GB (4GB) DDR3
Hard Drive: 320 GB Samsung
Chipset: Intel Q45/Q43 Express Chipset
Windows: Windows 7 Professional 32-bit SP1

Yesterday I started my system as usual. But It won't display any thing & beeps (Short/Normal) 4x4 times with both fans (CPU & System) run at full speed then I forcefully shut it down with power button (Long press), Furthermore today I tried many times it does same thing (As mentioned above) one time & then second time it works as usual, but even second time fans (CPU & System) still runs at full speed. I have also searched on the internet before posting this thread, it probably indicates an issue with RAM, but I test both of my RAM(s) with my neighbor's computer, it works very well & also checked my system with my neighbor's RAM(s), I didn't understand that if I plug in the computer it runs well but fans work at full speed one time, but another time it starts beeping as said before. My processor's heatsink was already cleaned due to low dust area & HDD health/sector check gave me a clear report. Due to this type of malfunctionality I reflash the same version of BIOS (latest) (As available on official site), but none works.

Kindly help me out ASAP, as I'm a student & needed to complete my assignments shortly.

According to lenovo 4 beeps indicates not enough ram resources for PCIe/PCI devices, not necessarily a ram problem
Do you have any cards installed in a PCI slot on your board? If so they recommend either removing said devices or changing your BIOS type to UEFI mode
You are also running a 32 bit OS, make sure whatever you are flashing to supports 32 bit

it-techs

OK! I didn't installed any PCI cards. Actually I didn't understand that why the system runs well one time with one problem (fans run at full speed), but on second time it start beeping. At the last if I slept out system when it runs well then upon log on it didn't starts but acts as second time means beeps 4x4 time. I couldn't figure out what is going on with it.
What do you mean by BIOS type to UEFI mode

It's what Lenovo recommends for 4 long beeps, though now that I've reread your post it might not work

Are the beeps 4 long ones or 3 short ones followed by 1 long one?
If it's 3 short ones followed by 1 long one then that would indicate a memory issue, which may mean 1 stick/slot is bad
You can test that by booting up with only 1 stick and seeing if it boots normally (do this with each)

If it's 4 long beeps then you might want to try switching the bios type to UEFI

If you restart your pc and start hitting the (i think "F1"for lenovo) key until a blue type of screen comes up that will bring you into the bios
under one of those settings there should be an option to switch to UEFI mode
Article here https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/so...ios-from-uefi-to-legacy-support-lenovo-b50-70