Teamspeak

kez350

When i'm out of a game on TS i can be heard fine but then when i go in a game i cannot be heard,anyone know why?

Pyotr

Actually, using a 56k modem, TS works shit even when not playing. Can't imagine anyone with ADLS or better would have much problems, and if he's got 56k, TS wouldn't work fine EVER. :p

ZER0X

VIP Member
You should try it on LAN if it doesn't work for LAN in the game then it's not your internet connection :)

cykx

I use Teamspeak. I host the server on my pc cause everybody else in the clan is behind a router. Try using the voice option so you dont have to use a key to talk, maybe thatll help. Also use the left alt key so it doesnt bother your in game keys. My ip changes alot as it isnt Static but if anybody wants to come in let me know. Also try changing your codec. From what you said I understand your on 56k ? Thats probly your problem, TS only uses bandwith when your talking, on 56k the most Kbs youll be have range from 1 to 6 so youll have to use a crappier codec which will make you sound crapy. That can be set in "Edit Channel" but it must be done by an admin. OH, I went and re read the posts. If the server is on 56k stick to text messaging on the server, youll be better off :) not much you can do, try the codecs.

Last edited:

kez350

ok thanks,the server is not on 56k neither am i lol.
But i tried the left alt key to talk and it works now :S