ScottALot
Active Member
Well, my computer club rep finally announces the specs he wants for his rig... that completely ruined my previous plan. Here's the specs:
Must have mouse, keyboard, and speakers (Must be 5-button mouse)
At least 4GB of RAM
At least 500GB of hard drive capacity.
Under 1000$ including shipping.
Pretty good looking case, not extraordinary.
Must be decent/entry-level gaming rig (hard to do with that budget :/ )
Here's what I have so far (http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=16969327)... it's like 10$ over budget, which isn't acceptable, and I feel like it's not a very good setup. I've done research and it seems like AMD is the only choice, but I haven't looked at i3 yet.
Must have mouse, keyboard, and speakers (Must be 5-button mouse)
At least 4GB of RAM
At least 500GB of hard drive capacity.
Under 1000$ including shipping.
Pretty good looking case, not extraordinary.
Must be decent/entry-level gaming rig (hard to do with that budget :/ )
Here's what I have so far (http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=16969327)... it's like 10$ over budget, which isn't acceptable, and I feel like it's not a very good setup. I've done research and it seems like AMD is the only choice, but I haven't looked at i3 yet.