The day is here.. last minute questions :D

simpo

New Member
Well, I just checked my order from Newegg.com and it is in my state on the way to me (hardware). I got my tower from NJ (im in MD) on 3 day ground and it got here the next day after it was processed. First off, I have a had little dealings with newegg.com in the past; BUT WOW, they are good.

Anywho!! This is my first build ever. I am a bit nervous, not gonna to lie. I have seen what seems to be an extremely helpful step by step guide on the building of the computer stickied on the forum. What I wanna know is, you guys know of any tips or things I should know before going into it? I don't really know entirely what to expect. Any guides that I could use with the one on this forum? (incase a question isn't answered) You guys have any last minute tips or anything?

Thanks again for everyones help!!
 
Hey simpo,

I recently built my first rig and I personally think it came out amazing. Just take your time, read that guide Chad posted and also check out other people's builds and see how they did their cable management and whatnot. The link to other member's PC are here - http://www.computerforum.com/9727-post-pic-your-pc-here-680.html

Just remember to take your time, don't rush - especially if its your first build. Remember to ground yourself if you don't have an anti-static wrist band, you don't want to risk harming your parts that you just bought :P. I quadruple checked my work cause I was really really nervous and hesitant to do anything else before I got the first things done perfectly. Good luck and post pics in the thread I posted!
 
Hey simpo,

I recently built my first rig and I personally think it came out amazing. Just take your time, read that guide Chad posted and also check out other people's builds and see how they did their cable management and whatnot. The link to other member's PC are here - http://www.computerforum.com/9727-post-pic-your-pc-here-680.html

Just remember to take your time, don't rush - especially if its your first build. Remember to ground yourself if you don't have an anti-static wrist band, you don't want to risk harming your parts that you just bought :P. I quadruple checked my work cause I was really really nervous and hesitant to do anything else before I got the first things done perfectly. Good luck and post pics in the thread I posted!

Thanks!

I think I am in the same boat you were on your first build. I want everything to turn out perfect. I am nervous because I have never done it before. I have spent tons of time reading this guides. I think at this point the excitement is overpowering my nerves!

I will be def. putting some pictures up!!

PS: Parts just arrived.
 
Back
Top