VIP Member
X24 said:
OMG have u guys seen this?
Geforce Go 7800GTX
2.26mhz pm
2gb ddr2 dual channel ram
100GB 7200RPM

insane for a laptop!

yeah its crazy. team3d (cs team) is sponsored by intel and they all got free dell xps :(

X24

ya, maybe i should get really good at counterstrike so i can get some free stuff.........
only problem is my dial-up internet.....ohwell, i can still rule at quake 3 when its not being stupid......

back to topic:
I just decked one out and it was in the 4k range! thats way to expensive! for that price i could get 2 bleeding edge systems! or get one desktop and a close to top of the line notebook and just have to sacrifice running BF2 on medium

alanuofm

VIP Member
X24 said:
ya, maybe i should get really good at counterstrike so i can get some free stuff.........
only problem is my dial-up internet.....ohwell, i can still rule at quake 3 when its not being stupid......

back to topic:
I just decked one out and it was in the 4k range! thats way to expensive! for that price i could get 2 bleeding edge systems! or get one desktop and a close to top of the line notebook and just have to sacrifice running BF2 on medium

or just get a playstation 3

X24

hmmmm, i wonder if they will ever have sli laptops? how big would that be?
if only they put these powerful graphics cards into something that can be carried around, that would be awesome!

alanuofm

VIP Member
X24 said:
hmmmm, i wonder if they will ever have sli laptops? how big would that be?
if only they put these powerful graphics cards into something that can be carried around, that would be awesome!

compared to my inspiron 9100, the xps is very small. which is fairly sad.

alanuofm

VIP Member
it's not that thick though. its 17 inch so of course theres a big surface. but my inspiron is about an inch and 3/4

tariqadkhan

the dell and inspiron 9300 and the xps are basically the same and u can upgrade to all the best configs and get 1-2k knocked of the price. 9300 great price powerful and great graphics and screen, sound the xps is black and sliver and the 9300 is silver and white.

alanuofm

VIP Member
tariqadkhan said:
the dell and inspiron 9300 and the xps are basically the same and u can upgrade to all the best configs and get 1-2k knocked of the price. 9300 great price powerful and great graphics and screen, sound the xps is black and sliver and the 9300 is silver and white.

the 9300 has the 6800 geforce go while the xps has the 6800 geforce go ultra and the 7800 gtx