The sims 2-problem and a question

kez350

Ok,
1.when i take a picture of my sims nothings there its just blank and also whereever there meant to be a picture of my sims such as on the box where their face appears it doesn't,anyone else got this?
2.Would boosting my systems RAM from 384 to 768,help my pc at all,not just for the sims but overall?
3.I would like a new graphics card capable of handling the sims 2 better but im not rich i need a good budget one people keep saying get a 9600,any opinions,i have a geforce2 atm.

If anyone can help-thanks!

EMO-TOCROSS

I have a Radeon 9600pro 256mb. and doom 3, and sims 2. Yes, they both run very smooth. This card is awsome. No lag, untill you go extremely extreme with the graphics settings in doom 3 ;)

4W4K3

VIP Member
you will want at least 512mb of RAM for a gaming computer. and it should probably be at least PC2700. that will help you loads in all areas not just games.
a geforce2 is pretty old, but it should still run the game. an upgrade is probably needed, and a 9600PRO is a pretty popular budget card. if you can afford more id go with a 5900XT.

4W4K3

VIP Member
ZER0X said:
I'd go with a Radeon 9800XT :p .....Oh how I want that card....Oh crap It wont fit in my computer Anyway :(

its also loads more than the 5900XT, but if you can afford it then thats not a problem lol.