The system has detected a problem with one or more installed IDE/SATA hard disks

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Holy crap lol 199 answers for so small problem xD xD xD

Here is what you should do.Note that this procedure required at least 2 hard disk drives or 2 computers.I will explain this for 2 hard disk drives:

-Unplug the first hard disk drive from the computer...
-Plug the second hard disk drive in the computer...
-Format that second hard disk drive COMPLETELY and then install Windows XP OS on it together with all needed drivers.If you do not have the drivers,you will then at LEAST need the network driver because you will need to perform an update to the antivirus program...
-install a very good antivirus program such as McAfee VirusScan Console together with the McAfee Antispyware...
-adjust ALL the settings in it properly and then update McAfee at least 3 times in a row until you get ALL the newest updates...
-Restart the cmputer...
-Turn ON the McAfee completely and by completely I mean that you should open the VirusScan console and enable following 4 things in this order:
-On-Access Scanner
-On-Delivery E-mail Scanner
-Buffer Overflow Protection
-Access Protection

-Once all of these 4 things have the "Enabled" status,plug the primary hard disk drive back in,but do NOT restart the computer!
-Now in the VirusScan Console select the SCAN TASK which YOU created with ALL the properly adjusted options and then click the small green triangle at the top to start the scanning process...
Here are the images:
McAfee%20Console.jpg

9_6af_ucfvo.jpg

-After the scanning process is finished,click the "CLOSE" button on the window...
-Shut down your computer...
-Open your computer case and this time unplug the SECOND hard disk drive,but LEAVE your first hard disk drive plugged in...
-Now...if your first hard disk drive has Windows 7 OS on it,turn on the computer,go to BIOS,open your CD/DVD-ROM drive tray,put in the Windows 7 disk,close the tray then in the BIOS BOOT section put your CD/DVD-ROM drive to be the first device to boot from and your PRIMARY HDD as the second device to boot from
-Save changes to CMOS and restart the computer...
-Boot of the Windows 7 disk and chose the REPAIR option.It looks like this:
65a1558c-4130-45c3-93b4-e1de3c40739d.jpg

-After the repair process is finished,you are done.

NOTE: If you do not have McAfee VirusScan Console + McAfee antispyware antivirus software,do the SAME thing as written above by using some other good antivirus programs which hopefuly have a free trial.

If you do not know how to do this,for 2 days I am finally free so you can contact me on Skype and I will lead you step by step through a video conversation.This is my Skype account name: freeman.gordon4

I usually help people by using a video conversation because it's easier and faster to solve the problem lol.

Cheers!
UAC - User Access Commands

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
er, no actually, i was asking john, but thanks.

Makura,

Please do the following.

Please download and run the ESET Online Scanner
Disable any antivirus/security programs.
IMPORTANT! UN-check Remove found threats
Accept any security warnings from your browser.
Check Scan archives
Click Start
ESET will then download updates, install and then start scanning your system.
When the scan is done, push list of found threats
Click on Export to text file , and save the file to your desktop using a file name, such as ESETlog. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
If no threats are found then it won't produce a log.

Holy crap lol 199 answers for so small problem xD xD xD

Here is what you should do.Note that this procedure required at least 2 hard disk drives or 2 computers.I will explain this for 2 hard disk drives:

-Unplug the first hard disk drive from the computer...
-Plug the second hard disk drive in the computer...
-Format that second hard disk drive COMPLETELY and then install Windows XP OS on it together with all needed drivers.If you do not have the drivers,you will then at LEAST need the network driver because you will need to perform an update to the antivirus program...
-install a very good antivirus program such as McAfee VirusScan Console together with the McAfee Antispyware...
-adjust ALL the settings in it properly and then update McAfee at least 3 times in a row until you get ALL the newest updates...
-Restart the cmputer...
-Turn ON the McAfee completely and by completely I mean that you should open the VirusScan console and enable following 4 things in this order:
-On-Access Scanner
-On-Delivery E-mail Scanner
-Buffer Overflow Protection
-Access Protection

-Once all of these 4 things have the "Enabled" status,plug the primary hard disk drive back in,but do NOT restart the computer!
-Now in the VirusScan Console select the SCAN TASK which YOU created with ALL the properly adjusted options and then click the small green triangle at the top to start the scanning process...
Here are the images:
McAfee%20Console.jpg

9_6af_ucfvo.jpg

-After the scanning process is finished,click the "CLOSE" button on the window...
-Shut down your computer...
-Open your computer case and this time unplug the SECOND hard disk drive,but LEAVE your first hard disk drive plugged in...
-Now...if your first hard disk drive has Windows 7 OS on it,turn on the computer,go to BIOS,open your CD/DVD-ROM drive tray,put in the Windows 7 disk,close the tray then in the BIOS BOOT section put your CD/DVD-ROM drive to be the first device to boot from and your PRIMARY HDD as the second device to boot from
-Save changes to CMOS and restart the computer...
-Boot of the Windows 7 disk and chose the REPAIR option.It looks like this:
65a1558c-4130-45c3-93b4-e1de3c40739d.jpg

-After the repair process is finished,you are done.

NOTE: If you do not have McAfee VirusScan Console + McAfee antispyware antivirus software,do the SAME thing as written above by using some other good antivirus programs which hopefuly have a free trial.

If you do not know how to do this,for 2 days I am finally free so you can contact me on Skype and I will lead you step by step through a video conversation.This is my Skype account name: freeman.gordon4

I usually help people by using a video conversation because it's easier and faster to solve the problem lol.

Cheers!
UAC - User Access Commands

Stars,

If you would actually take time to read the whole thread you would realize there have been many users that have asked for help in this thread, not just one. So everything is under control.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Makura,

Please do the following.

Please download and run the ESET Online Scanner
Disable any antivirus/security programs.
IMPORTANT! UN-check Remove found threats
Accept any security warnings from your browser.
Check Scan archives
Click Start
ESET will then download updates, install and then start scanning your system.
When the scan is done, push list of found threats
Click on Export to text file , and save the file to your desktop using a file name, such as ESETlog. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
If no threats are found then it won't produce a log.

Stars,

If you would actually take time to read the whole thread you would realize there have been many users that have asked for help in this thread, not just one. So everything is under control.

LoL yea I know.I was focusing on the first guy. :D