This is pissing me off..

Hello

banned
So I go to Upload some pics. I try to Upload them into my 'pics' folder. It says it can because maybe the disk is read only. I go into the folder, right click > Propteries, uncheck read-only, hit ok..then it still says it, I go back to folder, and read-only is...checked....:mad:. I unchecked about a million times..but it goes back to being checked...I want my own pic folder..not having to Upload to desktop..it just started doing this..if I make a new folder like I did now.. ( this is the second one deleted the first one when it did this) then its fine..the first few tiems I Upload pics. It also says the disk could be full..I dont think it is on my first folder I had like 25 Pics...wtf??

narafa

Do you make sure that you are unchecking the read only box and apply the changes to all folders included and all subfolders????

dave597

VIP Member
Hello said:
So I go to Upload some pics. I try to Upload them into my 'pics' folder. It says it can because maybe the disk is read only. I go into the folder, right click > Propteries, uncheck read-only, hit ok..then it still says it, I go back to folder, and read-only is...checked....:mad:. I unchecked about a million times..but it goes back to being checked...I want my own pic folder..not having to Upload to desktop..it just started doing this..if I make a new folder like I did now.. ( this is the second one deleted the first one when it did this) then its fine..the first few tiems I Upload pics. It also says the disk could be full..I dont think it is on my first folder I had like 25 Pics...wtf??
1) upload to where?
2) your post makes sense only to you.

mumia

From where do you uploading your pics if from camera try to open it in my computer removable disc and just copy them where you want

Hello

banned
Yeah, I mess around and upload pics all the time. I just Uploaded them to my Desktop, them moved them into my folder.

jcnoernberg

I noticed a smiliar problem one of my computers: an emachine tower. If I use the sd/mmc slot in the front of the tower, I can never delete items off of the card, it says write protected. I use an external usb reader and it works fine on the same computer/card. I can't format the card either. Well, the only way I fixed it is by using the reader...

The card works fine on my compaq 1130 tower's front slots... who knows.