genuine OSes will let you get updates and free software from the developer and torrented ones do not to my knowledge
one way is illegal!
the other way is legal!
not only is it illegal but these people who crack them and modify windows are not trust worthy-who's to say they arnt filling the files full of backdoor trojans or key loggers?
I think it's like that with an illegal copy of anything....That and if you have an illegal copy of an OS and you get caught, you are screwed.
I think it's like that with an illegal copy of anything....
*Face Palm*
I can't believe this question was asked.
Ditto, but you have to take in account that some people in this world that still have the obvious to learn.
speedyink couldn't believe that someone was asking the difference between torrented OSs and retails versions. I replied to him saying that yes, it is ridiculous but there are still people the don't know the obvious.what are you guys talking about....
*Face Palm*
I can't believe this question was asked.