dznutz New Member Dec 12, 2009 #1 i saw one of those touchscreen desktops and was wondering if it's possible to put one together from scratch
i saw one of those touchscreen desktops and was wondering if it's possible to put one together from scratch
diduknowthat formerly liuliuboy Dec 12, 2009 #2 Nope, probably not. The best you can do is buy a cheap one and upgrade it yourself.
dznutz New Member Dec 13, 2009 #4 so there isn't a monitor (not sure if it exists) that has the touchscreen feature? i was thinking of getting that and using a tablet pc OS.
so there isn't a monitor (not sure if it exists) that has the touchscreen feature? i was thinking of getting that and using a tablet pc OS.
schw32m New Member Dec 14, 2009 #5 Monitors are sort of pricey, but yes. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?CatId=1449&name=Touch%20Screen%20Displays
Monitors are sort of pricey, but yes. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?CatId=1449&name=Touch%20Screen%20Displays
J Jamin43 banned Dec 14, 2009 #6 Windows 7 Touchscreen features. I thought all you needed was a touchscreen monitor - but I could be wrong.
Windows 7 Touchscreen features. I thought all you needed was a touchscreen monitor - but I could be wrong.