Trouble:: Love nurb.exe?

Kilee

Hello. I've been having trouble ever since I was hacked through CS 1.6 (though this may not deal with it)....though depending...this could hold little relevance.
Anyways, lately, my computer has been acting up, such as some programs not ending when I end process. In task manager (i use xp home), a file called Love nurb.exe shows up. Alot of times it shows up when all my computer's resources are being sucked up (and usually when that happens, the fans blow full blast frequently to maintain a stable internal temperature). The name Love nurb.exe itself seems suspicious, since what kind of windows program would be named that.

Anyways, if you have any information that will help me out, I would be much oblidged, as well as I will say I have already scanned with housecall and my Avast! virus scanner, as well as I have sygate firewall. I apologize if i am taking up your time, but I ask of you to lend me a hand. Have a good day, and be safe, I shall be awaiting a reply.

Byteman

Malware Destroyer
Sounds spyware related my friend. Follow the steps in the sticky and then post a hijackthis log, we'll get it cleaned up!