Trusted Installer won't let me uninstall I.E. 10

Astrovel

I had to install a new version of Win 7 on my computer and of course it wiped out all my files on C: drive. I am having to re-install all my programs. I tried to download and install I.E. 10. but something happened that it didn't get all the way installed or ???. When I tried to un-install it, Win 7 says trusted installer denies access to this file. When I try to download it again on top of the other install, it keeps telling me to finish up the previous install. How can I do that when it won't let me undo and redo? I can't find a way to put an icon on the desktop to gain access to it, I have to go to C: drive, then program files, then open the I.E. folder and scan down to "Iexplore" and double click on that application. I am finding it very difficult to learn and move around in Win 7.

How do I fix this so I don't have to jump through hoops just to get to I.E.?
Or un-install it and then re-install? Big brother is not allowing me access to my own computer.

Help! Guys!!!! Also I started a new thread with another question regarding hard drive that has crashed and I am desparate to get my files off it.