Tv-tuner Insanity

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Right now I have an ATI eHomeWonder TV TUNER (single-tuner) on my Dell 8400 running XP MCE 2005. I am thinking about the NVIDIA NVTV PCI Dual TV-Tuner Card.

There are so many video cards with TV TUNERS out there.. does anyone have any suggestions about any other DUAL TV-TUNERs that would work with MCE 2005?

http://www.nvidia.com/page/nvtv.html

funkymonky8u

in my opinion tv tuners are just a scam for hardcore computer addicts who like doing ever single thing on there computers i.e. match.com-dating kazaa-shiplifting printer-tablet &chisel geez when will it ever stop lol

SFR

Truth fears no questions
un-enlightened one said:
in my opinion tv tuners are just a scam for hardcore computer addicts who like doing ever single thing on there computers i.e. match.com-dating kazaa-shiplifting printer-tablet &chisel geez when will it ever stop lol

hmm.. I didnt see an answer to my question...

Was I unclear? Did I forget to dot my t's and cross my i's?

lol

Get off your high horse... step off that soap box....

and either answer the question or keep your opinionated comments to yourself.

This forum is turning into a circus... staring kids who have nothing intelligent to say...

Besides... why do I want to pay hundreds of dollars for TIVO or DVR when my computer can do the same thing, but better and for less money?

oh and
match.com-dating kazaa-shiplifting printer-tablet &chisel
:confused: LOL!

when will it ever stop
Never.

Last edited:

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Coax splitter

I have an e-Home Wonder Tv Tuner and I am planning on buying a second one for the same computer. Will I have to purchase a coax splitter or is there another way to connect two separate tv tuners without splitting the incoming feed?

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Lorand said:
Lol, that's true...
I have a jungle on the back of my computer. :eek:

Welcome to the Jungle... It got so bad I was forced to move each desk
about two and a half feet from the wall.. ...which also helped to cool everything. :cool: