Hello everyone!
I bought a new computer in a little under 2 months ago from a computerstore called inet.se (I am from Sweden).
They did a good job in putting the parts which i picked together to test them in the store before shipping the pc to me.
There were no problems at all in the beggining and I was loving my PC until yesterday...
The last time I used the PC was during saturday afternoon when I played some computer games on it, then I left to do some errands and when I returnde later on the evening I booted my PC. Here is where the problems start. At first, my monitor said that there was no display signal, so I decided to reboot, It did not work to just hold down the power switch so I had to cut the power to the computer and start it up again. Only this time the computer will not start up at all...
It's like it get's stuck in some infinite loop with booting and turning itself off, I shot a short clip with my mobilephone and uploaded in on megaupload for you guys to see for yourself.
Here is the link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8MGTMKMQ
The specs are the following:
ASRock P55 PRO DDR3
Corsair 4gb 1600mhz XMS3
Core i5 750 2,66ghz
Corsair HX 650W 80+
Powercolor Radeon HD5870 1GB
Does anyone have any idea what do do in order to fix this problem?
Sincerely Spelklan
I bought a new computer in a little under 2 months ago from a computerstore called inet.se (I am from Sweden).
They did a good job in putting the parts which i picked together to test them in the store before shipping the pc to me.
There were no problems at all in the beggining and I was loving my PC until yesterday...
The last time I used the PC was during saturday afternoon when I played some computer games on it, then I left to do some errands and when I returnde later on the evening I booted my PC. Here is where the problems start. At first, my monitor said that there was no display signal, so I decided to reboot, It did not work to just hold down the power switch so I had to cut the power to the computer and start it up again. Only this time the computer will not start up at all...
It's like it get's stuck in some infinite loop with booting and turning itself off, I shot a short clip with my mobilephone and uploaded in on megaupload for you guys to see for yourself.
Here is the link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8MGTMKMQ
The specs are the following:
ASRock P55 PRO DDR3
Corsair 4gb 1600mhz XMS3
Core i5 750 2,66ghz
Corsair HX 650W 80+
Powercolor Radeon HD5870 1GB
Does anyone have any idea what do do in order to fix this problem?
Sincerely Spelklan